best ethereum mining pool
- Established in 1988, Mavlet Precision Ltd provides CNC Machining and Engineering Services to a wide range of customers in the Electronics, Medical, Aircraft and Military industries. We combine our extensive technical knowledge and experience with advanced tools and equipment to produce precision parts with close tolerances, various finishes, on time and on budget.
- Mavlet Precision is Registered with Controlled Goods program and approved by the Canadian Department of Public Works and Government Services, as we as with the US Department of Defense and operates in accordance with the Defense Production Act and Controlled Goods regulations;
- We use Pro-Engineer and MasterCam 10.0 Software that is CATIA and UG capable;
- Product ranges includes machined components and sub-assemblies for Aircraft/Military and wireless communication systems;
- Aluminum and Plastics used for Aircraft and Electronics components and for Military applications;
- Alloy and stainless steel, including precipitation hardening and titanium;
- Processes such as heat treatment and all surface preparations conversion coating, anodizing, paint etc.) provided via audited and approved local suppliers; Mavlet’s facility includes air-conditioned section for hand finish and final assembly.